- I'm not in a sociable mood.
- The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall after a week on the beach
- I became completely uninterested in my upcoming graduation, the senior-class play and the prom.
- Indulgence of every whim.
- Their spirits were in general exhausted.
- The pleasures of sunbathing began to pall after a week on the beach.
- Some countries in Southeast Asia are full of enthusiasm for development and may move ahead of us.
- Their spirited quarrel spoiled the fun and we all felt spiritless.
- I am not in the mood for a victory parade. We aren't at the end yet.
- But in proportion as his youth disappeared, gayety was kindled
- Interest will not lie.
- He had both fractional interests and majority interests.
- He had both fractional interests and majority interests
- His interesting lecture revived my interests in volcanology.
- coordinate immediate interests with long-term interests.